My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, January 02, 2015

A Day Like Yesterday...

But I will post anyhow...

Watched a old western(off and on)did not give it my full attention and kept missing some. "How The West Was Won" I have prepared a kind of meal(not sure what to call it)diced beef and onion, sliced b sprouts and carrots, broccoli, garlic with gravy topped with mashed potato. Later, perhaps some Christmas Pud with hot Cornish custard. Most of my meals are one course and cost approx £1-£2. Tonight this will cost an enormous £4.30 approx if I don't halve the portions.

Debating whether to it in a pot type dish in the microwave for 12-15 minutes or leave it in the foil dish I have used putting it into the main oven for upto an hour. That's more expensive. If I learn how to use my combination microwave being smaller I could probably cook such a meal in there and for a change not use the microwave facility and being smaller it will cook quicker.

If I am using the main stove tonight I will guess how long to cook it for and the temp by going from the experience of cooking ready meals. I am thinking 190c.

I want to go out but its dark and I have no reason to. I'd only be going to a supermarket if I did. I won't bother. Perhaps tomorrow...I may go and collect tickets I have purchased for shows in 2015. Already I think one clashes and I will have to drop one(luckily one ticket is only reserved)I did not realise because the stock of physical tickets were not available when I booked and my purchases are on their computer.

Update:There was enough for two meals and I changed the dessert to an apple pie instead of Christmas Pud. I cast a shadow over the images. They may not look special but they tasted good.


The beef dish before being eaten.


A portion of it on a dinner plate.


Apple pie and Cornish vanilla custard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home