My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Hey, Its Wednesday...

A final shop for Christmas crackers. Whilst I was there they were reducing takeaway stuff and I managed to get Cornish pasties, sausage rolls and cooked chicken worth £6 for 80p. That was a bargain. OK for quick snacks in the coming days.

When I came in from the Music Club I had the remainder of my ham baps but added tomato, peas pudding and iceberg lettuce so virtually a salad sandwich.

It was a cold one yesterday so I stayed closed to home and wrapped up well. However, I misplaced my bus pass and this week I felt well enough to walk to the bus stop if I took my time and save the cost of a taxi to the Music Club but I couldn't find the pass. Later on I did after two and a half hours and had probably walked past it a number of times. So I had to go to the club by taxi in the end. I knew it that it had to be in the house because I managed to get home from the concert yesterday and had used it then.

The good news is because I was late into the Music Club I won a prize with the raffle tickets I purchased. From a local brewery based at a local pub a few miles away but difficult to get to without your own transport and I rarely go into a pub, let alone on my own anyhow. There are three in the box. I'd guess that they are worth at least £6 and my tickets cost me £2.


I haven't looked at the TV since coming home and instead even though its late I'm going to watch some dowloads on the computer and get nice and cosy in bed. Its just starting to feel a little bit chilly. I think I shall do a hot water bottle too. I have a couple of cookery programmes showing inexpensive easy meals and snacks that I could probably manage and a couple of small dramas with the character Father Brown which is someone I do not remember ever reading or watching before but I have a feeling that years ago I may have listened to some radio drama's based on the character. 

I don't mind having a late night because I have had a lot of sleep these past three or four days and I can have a lie in, in the morning.

Still no sign of my laptop returning and now this desktop has crashed a couple of times and telling me one the drivers isn't behaving so it could fail any moment. Either way if the laptop comes back or has to be replaced, I may have to have this one looked at as well.

Later today I think that I shall cook either my gammon joint or the Turkey one in the oven(now I know it has both a small one as well as the large one)or use the slow cooker . And start using them in sandwiches, salads or meat, vegetable and gravy type meals. Today is a good day because I have no plans for going anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home