My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

I Do What I Want When I Want...

I will eventually get around to doing what I should. I always do. So at nearly 3am I have tidied up the kitchen...all of the cupboards and the washing up is done too. The lounge too but as I've said before I want to paint this room, get rid of the sofa and armchairs and carpet it out. The furniture is around 40 years old I would reckon.

If you have followed me for any length of time admittedly I have changed the blog but I do have an interest in many things including health and remedies often to avoid taking drugs(medicine)and also hopefully to ward off health problems.

Hopefully, you will get all the vitamins and minerals that you need from the food that you eat in your diet(assuming income allows you access to decent food)in these difficult times of austerity, low wages and foodbanks but I do have loads of books and bookmarked websites. I do try to take one multi vitamin/mineral pill daily, a cod liver oil capsule, a garlic capsule or garlic itself and an omega 3 capsule. None of them are terrifically expensive. I have once again taken to adding a pinch of ginger occasionally to coffee or tea.

You can buy ginger capsules but they cost so much so I only use ground ginger.

I cannot believe that I am watching what I am but I have stayed with a 24 hour TV charity appeal apart from around 7 hours(there is still around 7 hours to go)

The weather is strange, it was colder around 8pm than it is now and seemed quite calm but suddenly around now there quite a blustery wind coming down the chimney perhaps a foretaste of what can be expected later in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home