My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Been Missing For 24 Hours...

Longer than that on here but I have had a 24 bug that crept up on me, on Wednesday night I felt the need to go to bed early(for me)and then it struck in the middle of the night. I don't ever remember having diarrhoea like it. Then I seemed to beat it. And it started up again mid afternoon. By now we're talking Thursday of course. Of course you manage to deal with illness when living alone but you do miss not having someone giving you some TLC.

I managed to attend my bingo in the evening but came home and found I was so tired that I fell asleep watching the first episode of the new series of the Big Bang Theory(thankfully I caught what I missed online earlier today)Then I decided I felt bed was calling and I went there and slept the clock around except for having a coffee and two slices of toast and marmalade earlier this morning.

I feel as different as it is possible today. I was lovely and warm in bed too. Slept well but I know I did have a dream that was unhappy/troubling but it probably in reality did not last as long as it seemed at the time. I don't know where some of my imagined world came from. I do remember being moved from my present home and finding myself living on the coast of Bournemouth but the view was spoilt because we were looking onto a rubbish tip before being able to see the sea. I know Mum and Dad were in the dream in some way too.

I also remember trying to get back here because I had all kinds of personal items that had to be moved from the loft before this house was emptied. Also until everything was removed we were paying rent on both properties.

The property in Bournemouth I was less than happy with as work was shoddy and I can see this being connected to all the work that has been carried out here in recent weeks. The rest of the dream is too mixed up/weird and doesn't seem to make any sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home