My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Night Where I Am Quite Happy...

to stay up late and not bothered particularly about going to bed but not much on TV to keep my interest. I don't think it is particularly cold this evening either.

Had a good night at the music club on the town...tomorrow should be a long but fun day...have to go out no later than midday so I can see a concert at a local(ish)Community Centre, its still around 12 miles away. I wish it was nearer to where I live. Its a great place and the staff are so kind and friendly.

Then around 6pm I leave the centre and catch a bus to Durham and see Andy Fairweather Low and The Low Riders in concert. He has been in the music business for decades and worked with so many famous performers. He also was part of the 60's UK pop band Amen Corner who had a number of hits.

I won't be around much tomorrow. Well its today now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home