My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sorry Folks...

I went nowhere...so the plans are to change that and start again later today. Most excitement was a walk to Tesco at around 9pm. Minutes before the local police tweeted a picture and I realised the area was at the bottom of my street.

The police van was still there. Some young biker was having his bike taken away and according to the hashtag on Twitter it is going to become a can of pop...there was quite a few teenagers/young adults hanging around. When I came out of the supermarket the van, the bike, the police and gangs had disappeared and it was quiet.

I only came home with crisps, cola, cherry tomatoes, cheese, smartie cookies and some ready mixed plaster. Some of that is just for nibbles at the bingo tonight.

May post a blog entry and images of the NHS March retracing the Jarrow to London route...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home