My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

If You Are Retired...

or are fortunate to live in the right areas people are friendly, relaxed. Following on from the previous post...I managed to get out again on the final day of my holiday before Breakfast and the trek home. And it reminded me so much of time spent in Bournemouth...there were people walking to work with a scenic route able to enjoy the coast. Access to the trams and buses. Some walking their dogs, some jogging, some cycling. A couple of people had a little chat with me as I sat taking in the scene. It seemed quite laid back.

It probably is anything but in other areas where you need to travel further, children need to be taken to school etc...

One slightly unusual sight this particular morning(remembering the tide was in)and I am still unsure why the following happened but as there were others watching and were nearer than myself I assume all was well but I witnessed someone either in their usual clothes or in swimwear with the sea well up their chest, carrying above their head what looked like a carrier or pillowcase with their belongings in and what looked like a mobile phone. In danger? Who knows but it must have been cold...

This was around 7.30am



One place I thought we may visit was Lytham St Anne's and having looked on the internet, it looks my kind of place so I may see what the likelihood of staying there in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home