My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Some Last Minute Tidying Up To Do...

Will try and catch up later...

However, I have some tasks to finish off, must get shaved. Then make the effort to get away to Durham and get ready for my first time of seeing a relay of a show from another theatre, well this time it may actually be just like seeing a film because I believe the production has ended. In reality, even if it was a live relay I suspect its like watching a big television set.

I am seeing what they say will be the last time the cast of the TV series "Monty Python" will be together and on stage. It was staged at the O2 in London. If I have time I shall give a review later.

I'm cheating by taking my review from Twitter...

Saw the relay of the O2 reunion of Monty Python tonight, remind me to check the time on my ticket in future. I was there in good time but thought it started at 7.30pm(it began at 7pm)So I missed ten minutes or so and had to annoy those already settled in my row(as I was in the centre of it)I was filling in time and even sat in the theatre café briefly before going in and thought the doors were closed because I was early.

I know the Python team picked from their best routines but I really enjoyed it and time did not seem to date what I saw(or is that just me?)A lot of the material seemed new and I did not remember it so I don't know if that's memory lapse or I do not know as much Python as I thought I did.

Good mixture of ages in the audience and perhaps more women than men. What does that say?

If anything did not work for me it was the musical dance routines which is only the smallest of criticism.  The relay worked. It was like watching a giant television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home