My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Strange Day...

A bit of a wobbler...but when they happen I always feel at my best the later it gets. I did something about it though...a bit of DIY and plastering of some cracks in the walls in the outhouse. And made a start on clearing cupboards in the kitchen. Why wait until the last minute.

Tomorrow depending on health, weather and/or public transport I will maybe go and see the early stages of a March to save the NHS that starts and will take 6 weeks to reach London and will hopefully get lots of coverage in the media and support from the public. Maybe I'll get some images. I can only cover the first few days.

My thinking is wherever possible to turn negative into positives...like I now have a neighbour willing to take on my garden so if the original person continues to let me down, it will be done...

Hey how about some more images from my holiday and an indoor illumination display? It was a bit difficult because they have tried to squeeze a lot into a small space and when its busy people sometimes get in the way. I try to stay out of other people's photo's but others are not so considerate. May try and post some more later.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home