My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Wiped Out...

Kind of...Thursday was a strange day...had to deal with unexpected bureaucracy but after a few phonecalls...all turned out better than expected. It was mainly to do with issues regarding alterations to my home. Also it looks as though I will get somewhere with my garden this Sunday. I have discovered there is a memorial service the same day so I may attend out of respect for my parents.

Weather wise I am unsure how the Sunderland Airshow will go today because already this evening's flying was called off due to low cloud. But entertainment was still provided for those able to get there.

I hope to go but the last couple of days my energy levels have been low and my joints have been hurting. Tonight I managed to break a lump of plastic out of one the drawers in the freezer, even I have no idea how...whether I can glue it back in place I don't know. For now I have used adhesive tape but will that work in a freezer which is after all damp...If I go I hope to take my own chair and something to drink. I'll probably take some sun lotion. A big floppy hat to protect my head. A short sleeved shirt and shorts...the sun tends to fall on your back so the chair, hat and sun lotion should help stop me getting sunburnt.

The bus service is regular, extra buses are put on and they stop very close to where the event happens. I will try for some images but I cannot compete with the professionals who have very fancy cameras and camcorders.

I don't have many stills from last year but here are a few...don't believe I have posted them before...if you look on line you will probably find a live link so you can watch anywhere in the world.


Panoramic Shot of the Seafront


The DFDS Ferry takes up its prime position so passengers can watch most of the display




Some of the planes in action

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home