My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Wouldn't That Be Nice?

I won't give more details in case I am wrong or I cause problems but I am booked to see a theatre show soon. I found out too late that another favourite is appearing on the same night behind where I will be. I mentioned to said person I was sorry to be missing him and to return if/when possible. I received contact thanking me for letting him know. Now wouldn't it be a surprise if he decided to do a surprise guest appearance? If not, I guess he'll pop around and see some "Old" mates. Lets see where this goes...here's hoping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...



You havent posted for days-is everything ok?

17 July 2014 at 15:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home