My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Clothes...

I mentioned letting the moths out of my wallet...here a couple of images of what I recently purchased...the only items missing are a basic black t-shirt and another pair of large checked patterned shorts that stop around the ankle area...sorry about the reflection but I could not close the curtains...there are a variety of lengths of shorts and they are in a fawn, stone colours, a blue tartan design and a kind of stripe. And some really summer type which double as swimwear.



The rest are more a mixture of basic short sleeved shirts, polo shirts and T-shirts and they are in a variety of plain blues, yellow and greys. Some are striped and in checks. Is it an age thing? Its only in recent years I have started wearing fairly basic items and lots of mix and match items...after buying the above I remembered another shop that sells branded items and have discovered they have a sale. I don't know if I will buy a couple of extra items or not...I think that I have enough T-shirts, shorts, trousers, coats, jumpers, cardigans, if I am honest after a tidy up of my wardrobe. If I decide to I think it will be anything else I will go for shirts and shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home