My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, June 07, 2014

Still Full Of Aches And Pains...

Was my fall the other night really so bad? Plans were scuppered when the gardener said he would call today but not sure I could've managed to do much even if he was not down for a visit. No sign of him as yet.

I have to be away no later than 5pm as I have a theatre date tonight. I need to give myself extra time with the effects of the fall. I had originally decided to travel to a festival in Middlesbrough and take a bus from there  to the Durham for the theatre show. Now I will just do that.

I have a feeling there won't be much to write about until/after the night at the theatre...

Update:The gardener is coming on Wednesday now...its pouring with rain anyhow... I am soon to shave, get dressed and take off...and here's hoping for a fun evening of entertainment/variety.

With all the flattening of the grass due to branches of the trees being dragged everywhere its not as bad as it looked earlier in the week so the work may be easier to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home