My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 06, 2014

Feeling A Little Weird...

wondering if I should just have accepted the bath and have I caused myself un-necessary problems putting myself in the sights of the very people I try to have as little contact with...also coming to terms with being treeless in the garden after nearly 60 years. Especially as other people/neighbours still have theirs. Then again it helps if the property is owned and not rented as in my own case.




My neighbours were very interested...most could care less but one has caused much grief over the years...so no doubt though the trees caused no problems for his garden, he'll be very pleased that they've gone..

Update:The one tree that I do have that is not in a difficult place has been constantly chopped by him over the years and he's just been in touch asking when/why that tree has not been seen to...its not on the list to be removed so he'll be disappointed and whilst here, unofficially they tidied it up for me so he should have less to be unhappy over...but no, still unhappy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home