My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

What A Way To End The Day Before My Birthday...

Around teatime whatever that is. Around 6pm I managed to put a hole in the glass of the front door. A door that has been on the house for over 60 years. It is being replaced later in the year anyhow...whether the work can be brought forward I am unsure.  It was silly how it happened, a trainer shoe fell down the stairs bounced on the carpet in the hall and smashed the glass.

It is now boarded up...

The other thing to mention is that though straight(and I rarely talk of such things)I am down for attending my first and perhaps only "Gay" event next Thursday when Durham hosts its first Gay Pride event. I will no doubt mention it on here and post some images. As its mainly an open air event we just have to hope that the weather is kind. I never thought I would be attending such an event nor what to expect but I am open to and experiencing what events are happening around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home