My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Horrible Day...

Its cold, wet and windy...summer? Where did that go? Too late to trek out anywhere...where am I going to go anyhow. If I do there's only the supermarket and that means spending money. I don't want to spend any more. I don't need to.

My hedge has been trimmed and this weekend I will chase up my gardener. At the start of the week I'll buy some flowers and make up the tubs...

Not one of my better days...but I'll snap out of it. What have I to feel down about compared to many who really have big difficulties to deal whether its hunger, homelessness, war, illness and so on. Going to pull myself up by the socks soon. Listen to some radio perhaps watch some TV. Surf the net and...perhaps have something a little different for a meal tonight...may post an image and go into greater detail.

And I know they say don't but I may have a can of cider later in the evening.

Update:I did snap out of it early evening and have continued to feel fine since...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home