My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

In The Previous Post...

I mentioned that Sunday was a bit of hard work...I haven't given up on my friend...I am risking a theatre comedy in September and in approx eleven days because he likes trains I am going to one of the World's oldest steam railways and on this particular day there is a big vintage vehicle exhibition too.

I will put up some images/video afterwards...

Some nice people still exist...once again I did a small shop yesterday making the error of not taking a rucksack or trolley with me(well I was already out and a shopping trip was not planned)I only live two streets from the shops,  a woman who had lots of carriers and explained health problems herself saw me and refused not to help and carried my shopping me. OK I was perhaps two minutes from home by then but it would have taken me much longer than that. And the carriers were heavy.

Kind people are out there and it often comes unexpected. I must remember that fruit and large containers of milk are heavy and must not be carried in shopping bags whilst trying to use a walking stick in the other hand. But I had found some extra items that had been reduced and were too good a bargain to miss. Not a bargain or saving when a taxi is required. I try to plan things more carefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home