My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Its Too Late Now...

I probably should've purchased a ticket for the National Lottery or Euromillions draw...I mentioned that I won at the bingo last Monday(small prizes but a number of times)I won a house on Thursday and tonight I won the sticky thirteen card game. Even after the taxi fares, a drink, bingo and domino card were taken into account, I was £18 in pocket. Its a little bit of excitement.

Plenty of food to pick on at came home with me from the club. Generally, I cannot eat big meals, I struggle. I had two cracker breads, four pickled onions, eight cherry tomatoes, some cheese, six cocktails sausages, two small sausage rolls and some of that was eaten when I came home. And as an update...I have nibbled off and on since through the night following the eat less but more often plan.

The entertainment was acceptable as the singer sang songs that the audience knew, wasn't overly shouty and was not as loud as some acts that are booked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home