My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Things That You Do When Alone...

Middle of the night and there I am tidying my food store in the dining room and clearing food from the fridge that has gone off. But I can sleep when I wish.

Early start was planned, I haven't been away from home much this week, just on the town...and I will need to rest by this evening and on Sunday but its raining so if the trainspotting is on that's what I will do around teatime.

Dawn has broken and I can hear birds singing but so far Summer has been disappointing. I hope as May continues there is more going on and an excuse to try and do something. After all before we know it we'll be  heading back into the fall and those dark nights again.

There are some events to tell you of and they'll start towards the end of next week...mainly music based.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its Spring - summer hasnt even started yet! Try not to look on the black side .... :)

11 May 2014 at 22:32  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Quite right! :-)We've June-September to look forward to...

11 May 2014 at 23:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home