My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Not Much Happened Yesterday...

At best I managed to drag myself out to buy my computer magazine around 9.30pm...yes that late. I could not upload that train video no matter how I tried so its now on You Tube. If you love train videos there are dozens of them on You Tube that beat my own...with wonderful scenic views and some documentaries and some feature the engines I have seen recently.




I started yesterday with muesli and a banana and ended it with sliced chicken, a jacket potato and salad. In between I did a lot of sleeping.

Its funny how some days whether sleeping or awake a day can drag and other days you do nothing different and it seems to pass by much quicker.

Today, I am going to either attempt a meal of meat, vegetables and perhaps gravy or baked beans, egg, tomato, mushrooms and bacon. Something warm.

Yesterday, I discovered another music club on the town and it is reasonably close to where I live. Not sure if its been going for sometime or has taken on the club because another venue just off my town has/is closing, this move is better for me. The bad news(not sure if this will always be the case)the next few shows happen on a Sunday and that means it clashes with my bingo night. But the acts are so good I am tempted to miss the Bingo occasionally. Then again if the music club switches to Mondays again...no problem. Its another night out. At a push I may be able to walk it. Its nearer than the club I go to on a Tuesday. Its in a pub that has been on the town as long as I have and yet I have never ever been inside...we're talking of over 50 years.

It has acts that are new to me and some that come to my club or the town hall in the neighbouring town and it appears the admission charge is around £5(there is a raffle)and obviously you have a drink and decide what you have and how you make it last.

I have discovered in april I could have seen a trio from the States called The Short Sisters and one member is a relative of the famous Seeger family. What have I been missing? There is little or no publicity for this place, I only found out by chance myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home