My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Yesterday Went Quite Well...

The gas boiler, smoke alarms and Central Heaating was serviced with ease and all was well. I was told the gas boiler I have is very reliable and will last many years and beats the newer combination boilers the Housing Association would like to install so I may try and hang on and not have alterations done just yet.

I'm still not a fan. A year ago my electrics were checked and came out in tip top condition. They also checked how many sockets;light switches I have. I'm all for being looked after and them keeping things in working order but already(and I was not down for a check, nor told they were coming)I found a card through the door telling me that they had called(again)so far those I have mentioned it to in passing think it un-necessary, strange even...

I slept well...had a great night at the music club. I did not take videos at the club of the acts. Where I sit I usually find people going to the bar so they walk in front of the camera and battery power does not last long and the memory card is almost full of images and videos. But as my friend was away on a small vacation I took some images of the night.

I did a very small shop of some salad items and treated myself to some Jersey potatoes as I came home.

Not my best day for eating healthily but I can put that right today...I survived on cheese scones, cheese straws, sausage rolls and tomatoes...ironically I had one of my best blood pressure readings I have ever had for months.

I have been having difficulty posting another video of the train I saw on Sunday but will post when possible.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home