My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, May 09, 2014

Sleep...

I've done a lot of that today but I did make the effort to go out around 8pm. I decided to get some general provisions in...milk, cheese and tomatoes. Then I thought whilst out to get some items I know will mean if I get caught short say of fresh food, I can go to alternatives say like long life milk.

By chance they put some late food reductions out whilst I was there but annoyingly two rather large men blocked the area and grabbed what they could stopping everyone getting a fair share, when I take anything I think of others and am unselfish. One of them snaffled a lot of beef and sandwiches, the other took organic chicken breasts worth approx £21 for £4.20. Its there right but when they block others its annoying.

I did get a few bargains though...a quiche, fruit salad. two chicken breasts, cocktail sausages*, some sandwiches and some sausage rolls with added tomato ketchup*(these were a bargain as I will take these to the bingo club on Sunday)potatoes, cheese. Not reduced some jacket potatoes, long life milk.

However the best of my selection means that I spent £7 but saved £19. The difference is that I often find "Cheap" food of poorer quality but this is food you'd usually pay more for. Hopefully, some items I take on Sunday will come home with me so I will have more snacks and meals from what I have purchased.

Its rare to see much food reduced so late in the day...normally the window of opportunity is between 4pm-6pm.

I've eaten not a great deal today but I thinl quite healthily. I have had a couple of yogurts and later on I am thinking muesli and fruit for supper.

I have discovered that I am to be given a new garage door and because I am still unsure how my answer phone facilty works I had a message telling me so which was left on Tuesday. I will phone them back on Monday.

I have signed up with my internet provider for another 18 months so have a small discount of £3.50 per month. Because I paid for the line rental in advance I saved approx a similar amount but both have increased by approx £1 compared with the last time I had to pay. My telephone/internet/broadband/TV licence comes in at around 99p per day and this gives me unlimited TV/Radio/telephone and internet access. What can you do for such a small amount of money to entertain yourself. You could pay that for a chocolate bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home