My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

At Least Its Not Raining...

We had an absolute downpour last night(I missed most of it by sleeping through it)we had the lot...rain, hailstones and thunder. It was at its worst when I was due to attend the music club. I was about to get the bus(missed it)attempt to walk slowly with walking stick and try to hold an umbrella with the other arm which has restricted movement. But it stopped raining...then I decided walking was too much of a struggle so booked a taxi.

We are sorted for Friday...my friend and son are taking us to the concert thus saving taxi/bus fares and we are coming home with the person we thought was taking us there...It will be a great night and I understand there will be 350 in the audience. Not bad for a parish hall in a village(but its a decent sized village)

I am now away to get shaved and set out on my travels to that meeting about the NHS so its been a quick(if strange)breakfast, not what I planned I have to admit...an apple donut, a couple of sausage rolls, a banana, a cup of tea and my meds...right...I'm away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home