My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

So Its The Weekend Before Chrisrmas...

I had a word with the person I was supposed to go to an event with at the local railway museum and all is well. It was the right decision.

Quite upbeat and relaxed. Getting ready for the omnibus edition of The Archers, Desert Island Discs, ISIHAC, The Food Programme so that takes care of my entertainment until early afternoon. I'll run a load of washing later and get it all put away.

Another task sorted, sorry I still do not do ironing.

Its been a wild night of wind and rain. But milder indoors and my bedroom is warmer. Its approx.16c(50f)but my bed is much warmer this year even without the use of a hot water bottle or electric blankets. I have a duvet(or is that a quilt?)I am using another I found to lie on and fleeces. Its cosy. But if I do (because my head is cold)a lack of hair, I can dive under the blanket(you'd be amazed how quickly that warms you up)and the standby is a hat. But if it gets too warm I can remove something easily.

It is wild again outside so I shall warm my coat, scarf, hat and gloves before going out tonight and battling against the wind and rain.animated smileys christmas 5

You know that I purchased a Christmas jumper(well two)all because I had difficulty finding something suitable, then found a one in a charity shop for 99p and then had something that works for the season in the wardrobe(I went for ones that work all Winter long(some may appear in the charity shops if people tire of them)but for some reason I did not consider a cardigan.

Who set the craze for Christmas jumpers this year? And why did I want oneanimated smileys laughing 1 I suppose mine are more like those worn in the ski resorts because they don't have Christmas or a Santa on them and a reindeer can be ok at anytime. Having taken the scarf off its little hanger I have found it is reversible so like two in one so can be mainly black the pattern in white or the opposite.

So ok with the price of gas and electric many of us are keeping warm with jumpers etc...but is it an age thing. I don't remember wearing that many until recently. Now, I quite like having lots of jumpers to choose from in different colours, styles.

Staying well fed with corned beef rolls with added salad and a fair few mugs of tea or coffee.animated smileys eating & drinking 9

Not as bad as I thought it would be...just heard the single released by Susan Boyle dueting with Elvis Presley(deceased)Come All Your Faithful. Earlier, I had a quick mention on the radio this afternoon and I may/may not have been mentioned last week, I have to go through the recording and see if a record was played for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home