My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

I Have Managed To Sleep...

most of the night away so more back into the usual cycle we are supposed to follow.

But sleep is something that I am not deprived of*I-) sleepyunless I am unable to get comfortable or I know certain movements are going to hurt but I know that I have move and am unable to avoid doing so.

I have had two portions of my chicken casserole too, both nourishing and warming*^O^||3 eatIt has been a success.

It's funny how I can be pleased by small inexpensive purchases, I decided to buy some cocktail sticks(something that I rarely buy)for the eating of the silver skin onions/diced cheese on Sunday(rather than use fingers)when taking them from the container. After all by the time we arrive our hands are probably quite unclean. I knew I could find 200 cocktail sticks for 39p but in Home Bargains yesterday for an extra 20p I found a container with 500.

All I have to buy today and I may go out early again(like in the next hour or so)for some garlic, pease pudding and my computer magazine.

Then its home and an easy day planned until I trek to the bingo club. It would be lovely to have a good win but unless its the snowball or final flyer we're only talking an average of £3-£4 for a line and £7-£8 a house and most who attend end up out of pocket or break even after purchasing their books. I think I have managed to £6 in three months, its more of a social thing.

I said that I plan to do nothing much but I may move some of the crates around in my food store so I can access more of my biscuits and cakes and can have something when I have a tea or coffee(and dig out my supply of coffee and teabags)and put items that I use less in crates further down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home