My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 23, 2013

There Was A Time...

many years ago when I was quite a good speaker and I was slow in delivery, clear and I suppose there was an element of elocution. I heard a very small piece of audio accompanying a video I had taken.

I should slow down, the other interesting thing is that I have noticed that my "Northern" accent has returned. Its not a broad one but I have noticed it. Interesting to hear how others possibly hear you...

I called off the trip to Preston Park,I'm too tired and sleepy, after yesterday's trip to Redcar I'm not surprised. Then last evening I found myself in the lounge of a sheltered housing place playing Bingo again, it just happened

I am moving today's trip to next Tuesday.

I have said before that I am on a very mild anti-depressant and for approx a week I have been without them but you are not supposed to come off them suddenly but my travels have made it difficult to fit the appointment to see a Dr so calling today off I had the chance.

My own Dr was on holiday so I had to decide who to see but when I phoned the surgery my Dr had returned. I got mixed up when phone appointments are booked so he was fully booked. So I had to see a new Dr. To be honest I was not impressed but as it is a group practise if my own Dr is missing again there are a couple of others I will choose first. The only good thing is that I was given my tablets and whilst there I had a prescription of my other meds printed off and the surgery now has a pharmacy on site so everything was done easily and quickly.

I have been lucky throughout my life that the four Dr's I have had have been excellent and there are still a couple I have faith in should my own Dr decide to retire.

I think I did the right thing to get a new supply of AD's as though I may be imagining it this past week I thought I may be sensing a slight return of negative thoughts even though I have been getting out and about. Or perhaps there are some symptoms associated with that condition. I still believe I am coping mainly by own strength of character though, the AD's help. I feel myself that I have the kind that is caused by a chemical imbalance.

At least I am keeping interested in what's happening in the world and still managing to eat so its not all bad. There are more positives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home