My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Live Music...

Well, you know I am a fan of Flossie Malavialle and one advantage, the only one, of going through to Darlington today was seeing another performer new to me who I predict big things for in the future. But who am I?

The problem is there are some great performers that are being ignored by the media and unless you hear them or find out their name they are missed.


If you are able to take a listen or attend a gig please do I have a feeling that appearances locally will become scarce. She looks and sounds good. She is able to perform great covers of songs we all know plus write high quality music of her own. And having looked over some of her favourite performers no wonder I have been won over as I like them myself. And you can see why when you read all the hard work that has been put into her career already.
 

 
 
 
 
Lots of videos on You Tube both original works and covers...above Hayley sings Over The Rainbow. On Hayley's website she covers another favourite of mine Here's Where The Story Ends.

 
By the way...is there a theme here? Have you noticed my two new favourites are female *;) winkingthey can and do appear with others but are solo artists too.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home