My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Not Really Been Much Busier Today Either...

I ventured out around 8.30pm to pay my rent so came home with a small shop(some salad, butter and bread buns)and as I almost reached home some little oik on a bike with a hood up over his head(he actually put it up as he approached)called out a derogatory term about me as he passed by. This is a disadvantage of 1)Being male 2)Living alone 3)All the publicity there is in the news regarding child abuse.

He might have said it any how and perhaps does to other people he passes, I have never seen him before, he may never have seen me before and perhaps I was chosen because I was walking with the aid of a stick so it could be some kind of twisted insult and that's how he sees someone with a disability.

I never responded, flinched or took any notice. Thank heavens its not a regular occurrence, I could understand how it could affect/worry some people who are less thick skinned even though I am quite shy and reserved.

Having had some good meals(salad and fruit)today was one of my treat days...they were tiny so that's my excuse but I have had some danish pastries that were reduced in price and a coffee, earlier I had a chicken and vegetable cup a soup.

Thinking of all the bread I am going to try and bake so looking for ideas on the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home