My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 23, 2013

The Furness Twenty Train's Birthday...



  



Tim Owen, chairperson of Furness Railway Trust, Brian Greenwood, chairperson of Locomotion museum trust and Alan Middleton, trustee of Furness Railway Trust(This image is from the article I have linked to in The Northen Echo)

You have no idea how close I was myself but my physical image still remains a secret*;;) batting eyelashesThe two gentlemen in top hats even posed in a couple of photo's for a friend and her grandson but without permission to do so and with a child being involved I'll not post it here.
 
Here are some images of my trip to the 150th Birthday of a train on Tuesday...

 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home