My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 16, 2013

So OK I Did Go Out...

The event The Summer Spectacular will have to be better by the weekend otherwise its a failure to me. I can't really describe how poor it was. I read that the market place would be packed with choice, there was nothing. The beer tent was doing moderate trade, the few stalls selling hot food too but the rest seemed very slow. If I said twenty stalls in total I'm quite close with my estimate.

The live entertainment was poor and the twenty minutes I rested because I was tired no one was listening or paying any attention to him. I heard someone on a mobile say "I hope no one is paying him" as they walked past me.

Come the weekend lets hope that there is an increase in the variety of entertainment and stalls and I find out before I leave because I don't want to waste the time going again.

I had seen everything within minutes and just dragged the time out but even then I was only in Darlington around ninety minutes. There wasn't even much worth taking any photo's of.

There was a newspaper report of the opening day and I have to say that it does not  resemble what I witnessed.

I feel better than earlier in the week but by the time I returned home I was very tired and am resting again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home