My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Its Too Early I Suspect...

but just maybe I am finally getting some relief from my painful heel...and resting has made some difference but it has taken over 48 hours to get this far. Perhaps the painkillers are starting to work.

I can't blame diet as I could not be eating more fruit/vegetables and I am at a reasonably acceptable date and I have been drinking such a lot of water...so if there is some form of impurity in my system it is being flushed out.

I may get some decent sleep tonight...

ETA...I did get some sleep but the heel is still sore so I will see how the week pans out and be very careful. If things remain the same I may seek medical advice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

It sounds like a calcaneal spur, Gildy. Go to the doctor!

13 August 2013 at 16:37  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Some extra information has given me cause to think that my painful heel could be another case of gout. As its the same foot that suffered a painful toe earlier in the year(or was it last year)and the toe is hurting again so I am reducing my water tablets again to see if it makes a differece.

14 August 2013 at 11:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home