My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

When I Become Mobile Again, Rather Than If...

I have discovered that the brass band concert for this Sunday in Durham has been cancelled, that this would have been the last one. I'm looking at the Saltburn Sunday concerts once more and September seems good for the whole month.

This coming August Bank Holiday could be fun too...At least the information is out there before the events take place rather than afterwards.

Starting on the Saturday there is a two day event of street performers in Durham City, that overlaps with another event that takes place in the Durham Light Infantry Museum's grounds on the Sunday running until the Monday there is the 40th annual Military Vehicle Rally.

But in my town on the weekend at the same time is our annual show which someone wants me to go to and to be honest it has disappointed me every time I have gone and I would rather go to the events in Durham City so I will try and get out of attending the show here or persuade this person to go to these other events, otherwise I will attend Durham on Saturday/Monday and slip our town's show into the itinerary on the Sunday.

I am booked on a half day coach trip to Redcar next week(if well enough)and this week starting tomorrow until Sunday(so I can pick any day to go)Darlington has the following event The Summer Spectacular

I can take lots of images but I am limited by how much video I can take but if an event stretches over a few days I can return a few times with a recharged battery. These events are quite close to home so I haven't as far to travel. At most 45 minutes or at the least 20 minutes. If I could access an electrical point I would not need to come home.

So here's hoping for reasonable weather even if it isn't blazing sunshine.

I'm still tied to home with my physical problems and have been dozing, off and on but now I am convinced it could be a form of gout.

I have had a prepared triple pack of egg and cress sandwiches for lunch worth £1.55 I paid 8p. And if I have nothing else I will come to no harm as late last night into today I had another selection of sandwiches, egg and cress and pastrami(the latter I was not too keen on)so my meals were quick and I have had plenty of calories. I can always have some fruit later.

The sun is out and its not a bad day on the weather front. I haven't seen much wildlife this year but last week in Whitby I saw many Cabbage White butterflies who were courting and a few minutes ago looking out of the bedroom window a similar scene was taking place here. Not sure where they have all suddenly appeared from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home