My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Morning All...

I have woken to a wet day but it looks like it could improve. Luckily I don't have to go out. And the latest event is on until Sunday.

I slept reasonably well and was quite comfortable too. I am much improved. My newly aquired health problem has become manageable so I may be able to get out in the coming days. As always that will be with care and rest but I have decided this past week's probems have been caused by gout and it is going away naturally.

I awoke to some nice twitter messages(unexpected)from people I have watched for many years on television, that I should be seeing on stage myself in approx 3 weeks time. I hope the theatre is more full than the last time. A night of comedy/magic needs an audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home