My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, August 05, 2013

Not Quite Finished With Barnard Castle...

I really need to take some more general images of the town but right next to Scar Top is the the Castle that it takes its name from. I am unsure what you will see should you pay the £4 plus admission fee to look around inside. Most of it is in ruins anyhow. There are some spectacular views from below looing up at the castle. I'll have to see if there is a way to access that view. I doubt I would attempt to walk it and need to use public transport.

Here a few of those I managed to take whilst there...

 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home