My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 02, 2013

I Hope That The Energy Levels Are Up Tomorrow...

and the weather is kind. I just couldn't be bothered today, only ventured out around 4pm(ish)paid some bills and covered my utility bills. I had to sit on a bench for a while, leaned on a shopping trolley and though I saw few reduced items I came back with mainly salad/fruit. Not cheap but I will eat the best whilst I am able. I will make it last over a few meals too.

I struggled home(and I mean struggled)and we're only talking a couple of streets...took to my bed and rested. I've been good eating fruit/salad until it comes out of my ears. Good job I don't tire easily.

I have drank lots of water, a little coffee(I'm sorry most coffee tastes similar to me)so I buy the cheapest or look for the better stuff when its on offer. It lasts me ages...at present I am using up one called Rappor. Massive it is. Had it ages too.

My only treat today was a very small bottle of cider.

I hunted out a couple of vitamins/minerals that I missed yesterday, Ginkgo Biloba but failed to find Gensing. Perhaps tomorrow.

Only mail that arrived today was an invite(I assume automatically sent)by the Dr's surgery offering me my first NHS health check because I fall into the age group where they feel I should have one, old! The idea of the Government by what I have heard on the radio in recent weeks. I don't have much hair but what I have is going grey. Loss of hair always looks better when that happens.

For those who do not go to/see their Dr it is probably a good idea but as I already have various health issues(already documented on my medical records)see a consultant every three-four months, bloods are checked, blood pressure is taken, see my Dr a couple of times a year(and he's kept informed by the Consultant)I eat lots of fruit and veg, drink very little alcohol(if at all)I have discussed lifestyle, whether I need statins, been checked on cholesterol, diabetes etc...I think that I can turn down the check up.

In fact I'll be seeing my Dr next week.

I doubt I could do much more...all the information should be in my files...but I'll discuss and see what he thinks.

I suspect the surgery will probably receive a fee for every person who has a health assessment with them.

Around 10.30pm I gave in, had another coffee, some meds and...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home