My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

My Jam...

Occasionally I post a favourite song online at the site My Jam...It stays there for 7 days before having to be replaced with another...but previous choices can be seen and if you use spotify you can play previous selectons of mine. I was going to put the direct link here and then thought if I link to You Tube it will last as long as the video is on that site.

So if you are interested here's my latest choice...and what I said on Twitter...

 
 Happy times, a good looking group, for the type of song it is it is well performed and written. You wonder why some groups fall by the wayside and others succeed. Cheryl Baker is in line up and would soon be in Buck's Fizz not unlike Coco did but what of the rest of the group?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home