My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Possibly A Busy Week...

I managed to have my bloods taken today thanks to a cancellation at the Dr's surgery. So hopefully all will be well on Thursday when I attend the hospital appointment.

Tomorrow night there is the music club.

Then there are two possible food events I can attend, one is in Fenwicks the big departmental store in Newcastle Upon Tyne, who are supporting local food producers which really heartens me(thinking of travelling there on Thursday)its a three day event.

If the weather is good, there is also a special event in the grounds of Raby Castle in Staindrop on Sunday in the grounds of the Castle and take some images for my blog of the magnificent castle. If lucky I may catch sight of the herd of deer there too.There are various demonstrations happening too.

On Saturday(but the event starts on Friday night through to Sunday)in Sedgefield there is a 1940's event, Entertainment, including military re-enactments, live music, dancing, vintage fashion and a tea room, will then continue through the weekend. There is also a replica Spitfire on display alongside military vehicles. If I can split Saturday, I may be able to see some of the final street bands playing their final day in Durham.

We'll see how the weather is and how much energy I have...

I am resting, its too hot to do otherwise though there does seem to be more of a breeze blowing through the bedroom window. I have have eaten a fairly large salad and may have some fruit and yogurt later. I have been mainly drinking water. So I can do no more to hopefully keep my consultant happy on Thursday.

I have some housework/washing to do and I am afraid I have neglected my tubs of flowers so will have to water them, save the flowers I can and remove items that are passed their usefulness.

I can happily add that I have arranged transport to the hospital for my appointment and just maybe there is the suggestion that I may be taken by car which suits me fine as its easier and quicker than the ambulance mini buses/public transport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home