My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

It Is True For Many...

present in Durham they were there due to the weather, the fair rides and food outlets that had arrived on the back of Durham Miners Gala. From my own point of view I now know a few short cuts around the city and how to access areas unknown to me. People were out making use of the river. With more time I felt I wanted to be with them. I could manage the river cruise if not the boating.


 
And finally I must post another view of the magnificent Durham Cathedral.It always looks so far away but I really must make the effort to see it once more, I think I only have once before in my life and I am talking decades.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home