My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunday I Would Have Liked To See My Friend...

and attend the Steam Punk event in the Hartlepool area on board an old ship called HMS Trincomalee Gingerbread Mam had some new items in her range of beautiful cakes, sponges and drinks. The weather stayed fine too.

But I hope to catch up this weekend in the Yorkshire market town of Northallerton. I still have a lot of food to get through but am getting near to possibly doing some home baking and one of the new special items available for the Steam Punk event has intrigued me...alcoholic cupcakes...

I found a website with some great recipes, see here just move down the page a little...

On Sunday I hope to afford and come home with some of my friend's Ginger Beer the image may have to be rotated.

Its a little different to what you get in the shops and has more care taken over it so it is special.

If there was room, today was a great day for reduced top quality meat and fish at the supermarket but I came away with some lean lamb mince and a pack which contained two mini chicken breasts with a couple of sausages, bacon and gravy(half priced)so they'll do me a few meals.

I have had a lovely healthy salad(added some extra items)celery and beetroot. Most of the usual salad items were there, some thin sliced turkey and did I say(apologies if I repeat myself)some Danish Blue cheese. Never thought you'd hear me say that.

The only missing item were potatoes in some form. I have some fruit for later to snack on. Good that I don't tire easily of salads and fruit.

I treated myself to some more Jersey Royals that are finally on sale at half price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home