My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Not A Good Night For Sleeping...

restless and in pain. More of an annoyance. Did finally get off around 5am and slept for five hours. Today I do my good deed of the day...I'd rather rest and take it easy but someone wants to look at and perhaps buy some fish from an aquatics shop for a new fish tank they have purchased and he asked me to go with him. The only good thing is at present the cost of travelling there and back is free.

I will come home and get ready afterwards and if time allows have either a salad or fruit salad. No need to cook so its nice and simple. Most of the ingredients just need washing. I've already boiled some eggs too. I have some baked potatoes already cooked that I can just heat up or have cold.

The weather(rain and wind)could be better but the pet shop and the theatre are close to the bus stops so I won't have to spend ages out in the open.

I better get myself ready as the bus arrives in approx 40 minutes...

Update:Back home...job done, he purchased some Angel Fish and Silver Sharks...plants to put in the tank, £53 lighter...him, not me.

I'm about to get washed and shaved, change my clothes, make a quick salad(no cooking)then off to the theatre. I must pay attention so I don't get lost in the plot of the story. Not good when its a murder mystery...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home