My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 14, 2013

I Think That I Have My Diet Sussed...

Its not much of a summer so far but today I invested in a fair shop but most of it has long expiry dates...lots of fruit, vegetables, cheese and sliced meats. The plan is mainly meals that require no cooking. That can be eaten cold. Or in rolls/sandwiches.

I have all my vitamins/minerals and some fancy tea bags too. I would say in general I am 75% vegetarian and 25% meat, fish and diary.

I may up my cooked meals as we head into Autumn/Winter which will be here soon enough. I hope this pleasure is not closed to me in the future should my health deteriorate further which is possible.  Did I say that my very good friends, I've mentioned "The Gingerbread Mam" and my other friend who stood by me when I had to deal with the Housing Association and introduced me to the music club on the town, have fired my interest again and I'm quite a fan of ginger now...and I also now have in my store some fancy teabags with a variety of flavours too.

When I eat that is proof that my nature is something back to normal. Even if I eat less and have smaller portions. Also, though I have fears(who doesn't)they are being controlled and yes, I do find myself able to laugh and sing again without feeling guilty or stopping immediately because its wrong. All part of recovery process.

My mobility is poor but I have had some relief from pain and am able to avoid the painkillers for now. I will not give in until there is no choice.

One of my followers(another dear friend)who showed great kindness and support, has had worrying times(kept it private)but thankfully there is light at the end of the tunnel and all seems well. You know who you are. Just acknowledging your post.

Have managed to find "our" site again so I will hopefully return again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home