My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Not Saying I'm Bouncing With Energy...

but an improvement on yesterday.

Had planned to do a late meal when I came in last night. Ended up eating ham and tomato sandwiches. No effort needed. Disturbed sleep. Think I dreamt a fair bit. That was mainly about being in a dentists and my Dad was possibly in it giving me assurance and support.

Looking out of the bedroom window, the weather doesn't look promising(dark clouds)so expecting rain. Nothing planned so it doesn't really matter either way. I'm told that we had a fair bit of rain and thunder yesterday but I must have slept through it as I have no recollection of it.

Saturday I see the touring version of Agatha Christie's Mousetrap. Possibly I may go to the Marina in Hartlepool on Sunday, I never have so far and see HMS Trincomalee but the ticket is quite steep and unlike many attractions it is not free. So that may put me off.

I suspect quite a lot of the area is going to be expensive and you'll need to be well heeled. If I do go I'll probably be taking my own food and drink.

I am going to try and plan my meal for later that's as good as it gets. Thinking vegetables and roast potatoes but to decide what to have with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home