My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

I Want To Sleep And Am Drifting Between Consciousness...

and being unconscious but am unable to get comfortable. My legs ache. Its going to be a bad night I fear.

I went out earlier for adhesive tape to make a repair on my camera(design fault means a little door on the case won't stay shut)flimsy design and I suspect it will happen again if it was replaced but otherwise it is so good I'm keeping it. I forgot to buy the tape and came home with some fruit and yogurt on offer.

There are still some nice people around(I did not take my shopping trolley and should have)and was struggling with my stick and carrier bags...a young man and woman walked me home and carried them for me.

Its not the first time...in recent years people have shown kindness...

I also found out some news about my housing association(in a roundabout way)and has not seemingly been in the public domain as yet...so interesting times ahead...The HA news would affect all who rent from them over a large area. Possibly interesting times ahead.

I have more food to do me good or least harm(fruit, yogurt and vegetables)I managed to remember the tape later for the repair of the camera.

ETA Almost twelve hours later finally I have some rest with my legs and may get some restful sleep, good job I have no plans or need to go anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home