My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Its Only In Recent Weeks...

I have discovered that I have an answer phone service and that the intermittent dialling tone means that a message has been left for me to pick up. Why did no one tell me? Its quite handy to have. Not that many people call me. It would appear I have had it for over a year.

I also went unlisted so only a few have my number. Those who I have given it to, a few that used to have it when it was public and the odd unsolicited number that manages to get through.

Well, I think I'll settle down for the night, sounds as though a wind may be getting up outside which doesn't bode well for the weather over the weekend. Then again, it doesn't look promising for quite some time looking at my favourite weather site. Its raining too.

I do have a treat for tomorrow night, if well enough, a trip to the theatre to see the touring version of Agatha Christie's murder mystery of The Mousetrap.

Then I have Sunday to recover.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home