My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Two Days Running...

I awoke to the remnants of a dream. Those that interpret dreams probably will have some insightful meaning for such a troubled dream.

One of those deserted world scenarios where no one is about except gangs of undesirables and dogs snapping at your ankles. Other mixed up stuff that was just weird not scary, just weird. 

The suggestion is that my dream means loneliness and getting away from people that I feel society is rejecting me and yet I'd say that is less so. Does analysing of dreams work or is hokum? I don't know to be honest. You can be too obsessed with looking within. And yet it can give answers to problems, difficult one to say what is right or wrong.

I got up and checked when my next hospital appointment is(lost the appointment details)its almost a month away(relief)had a drink of lemon green tea, took my meds and have gone back for a rest.

I will have a tidy up later and throw general rubbish out(food stuff)and put dishes etc...away.

I may have to buy some more fruit later(berries don't last that long)perhaps I should consider canned/frozen as an alternative.

I have read of a wash you can do(1 part vinegar, 3 parts water) then you dry the fruit carefully. It doesn't change the taste but the fruit then lasts longer and doesn't get that fuzziness all over it. Perhaps that's a solution.

Weather doesn't look promising as yet but it seems reasonably warm so that's something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home