My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Innocent Times...

I know that there were as many terrible events happening in the world when this series went out but it brings back so many happy memories of a happy childhood and being part of a close family and having wonderful parents.

You can't but I can understand why sometimes you wish that we never had to grow up but for a few minutes its good to return to those days and still have that sparkle and realise it still in there somewhere.

The US TV Series Bewitched...I had a link here but days after posting, it was removed.
 
Sadly my favourite Darrin played by Dick York really suffered when his health deteriorated but what an inspiration he was.
 
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home