My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mum Came Home...

I did feel ok and it felt like it was the right time. I feel fine now but have to admit after the person who brought Mum home had left us together I did shed a few tears and said a few words. Seems strange that someone you could feel, touch, hold and talk to, who gave me life is now in a burgundy sweet jar then placed in a cardboard box. That's all there is to show for a life.

Well, of course it isn't as I have my memories and what's in my heart and that's what matters. In a way a line has finally been drawn. Another step in my journey of recovery and a new chapter in my life.

Love you Mum x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home