My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I Think That I Have Come To The Conclusion...

in general though there are many foods I have never tried, we probably all stick to a few items that and.I am not much of a fan of pasta in all its various guises. But I can and have eaten it. The other item I am not really keen on is pizza.

Otherwise, I am quite open to everything else. Obviously there are some foods I have never considered and perhaps I would be surprised. Off the top of my head squid, oysters, scallops, whelks, cockles, muscles, snails and offal(in general)comes to mind. It could be that if I tried them and they were prepared and I was not told I might think them to be delicious.

I will eat most fish, meats, vegetables and fruits and will eat them raw, cooked, roasted so don't see myself as a fussy eater.

I think what we eat may often be governed by what we ate as children and on cultural/religious grounds depending on where in the world you live and what is available, also if income is low you may not have any choice in the matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home