My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mum Comes Home Tomorrow...

Well, you know what I mean...

She left the world a person with feelings, she comes back in a green or burgundy coloured type sweet jar, containing a kind of bag and then in a cardboard box.

Luckily, at this time I don't feel weird/spooked by this. It would appear should I decide to scatter Mum's remains and can think of somewhere special it will not be as big a problem as feared.

Permisson may only be required in certain circumstances. Again, there's no rush...

This may sound awful but being stored in a cupboard is no different to that item that many of us have at the back of a kitchen or in the loft that is forgotten about or you keep promising to give to a charity shop or use but never do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home