My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Found One Early Bus...

To get me to Northallerton at the start of the event so must be on board the one from my town at 8.20am. And do the return trip no later than 4.20pm. As the event ends at 4pm I won't miss much and may leave sooner if I have seen it all.

Dare I saythat  the sky has cleared after rain overnight so here's hoping. Perhaps later some photo's/videos will appear on the blog.

Away for a quick wash and shave. Put clothes on and I'll be out the door...I've settled on a litre bottle of watered down orange juice, tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches, two small packets of crisps for when/if I get thirsty/hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home